All participants at Montana Indoor Sports are required to have a current waiver on file. Participants are defined as any player, coach, trainer, instructor, class attendee, camp attendee, program enrollee, birthday party guest and anyone else participating in any activity on the premises of Montana Indoor Sports. CLICK HERE TO SIGN WAIVER
- Access to League Play, Child Development Programs & Private Training
- Ability to purchase 10 Time Passes/20% OFF!!! (Drop-In Play: Indoor Playground, Court Area, Turf Field & Batting Cage Rentals)
- Discounted Pricing: Drop-In Play
- Discounted Pricing: Batting Cage Rentals
- Discounted Pricing: Dance Fitness Classes
- Discounted Pricing: Indoor Playground Admission
- Use of our Dash Platform Mobile App
- Electronic Player Card/Member I.D.
- PLUS Benefits & Discounts at Participating/Partnering Local Businesses
- FREE Bi-Monthly Movement & Injury Screens provided by Lone Peak Physical Therapy
- FREE Seasonal Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement Seminars provided by Lone Peak Physical Therapy
- FREE Consultations provided by Lone Peak Physical Therapy
- 15% Discount on Individual Performance Training & Testing by Lone Peak Performance
Gallatin Subaru Field (Turf Field)
- (2) 55'L x 12'W x 18'H Batting Cages
- (2) 70’L x 15’W x 18’H Batting Cages (available for use with Turf Field Rental)
- Includes the use of Pitching Mounds, Batting Mats, “L” Screens, Baseball & Fast-Pitch Softball Pitching Machines, Balls, Tees, Soft-Toss Nets and other training aids!
- Payment due at time of reservation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and complete an Equipment Orientation to operate the Pitching Machines.
- Turf shoes or athletic shoes only. Cleats and Spikes are not allowed.
- PLEASE NOTE: BATTING CAGES ARE FOR EXPERIENCED BASEBALL & SOFTBALL PLAYERS/COACHES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR RECREATIONAL/ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.
- Members $35/hr. Non-Members $45/hr. Pricing is for 3 participants (players & coaches). Each additional participant $10. **All participants must be members to qualify for member pricing. PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY & RESERVATIONS!
The court area is used for Basketball, Volleyball, Pickleball, Futsal, Child Development Programs and other activities. Features of this area include:
- (1) 94’x50’ regulation NCAA basketball court
- (2) 64’x42’ short courts
- (6) Ceiling Mounted/Retractable Basketball Hoops with Height Adjustability
- (2) Volleyball Courts
- (3) Pickleball Courts
- (1) Futsal Court with regulation goals
- Divider Curtain for privacy and cross-court/multi-use play
Turf Multi-Sport Training Area
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to hear about new programs, specials, and other updates.