Gallatin Subaru Field (Turf Field)
Our state-of-the-art playing surface; Pure Play Non-Infill Sports Turf, achieves the high performance standards specified by FIFA and the NFL including: shock absorption, vertical deformation, rotational resistance, ball roll and ball bounce. You won't find any messy crumb rubber or sand in our turf...or your shoes and socks! Pure Play Non-Infill Sports Turf tests clean of heavy metals...not to mention it can be recycled! The Turf Field is used for Indoor Soccer, Indoor Lacrosse, Flag Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Archery Tag, Baseball & Softball Training, Child Development Programs and other fun activities. See "DROP-IN SOCCER HOURS" on our home page for drop-in availability! Non-Cleated Turf shoes, "Flat Style" Turf Shoes, Futsal Shoes or Athletic Shoes only. CLEATS AND SPIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED. SHIN GUARDS REQUIRED.
- (2) 55'L x 12'W x 18'H Batting Cages
- (2) 70’L x 15’W x 18’H Batting Cages (available for use with Turf Field Rental)
- Includes the use of Pitching Mounds, Batting Mats, “L” Screens, Baseball & Fast-Pitch Softball Pitching Machines, Balls, Tees, Soft-Toss Nets and other training aids!
- Payment due at time of reservation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and complete an Equipment Orientation to operate the Pitching Machines.
- Turf shoes or athletic shoes only. Cleats and Spikes are not allowed.
- 2 participants are required.
- Full Hour Rental: $36
- Half Hour Rental: $18
- Purchase a 10-Time Pass! (20% OFF / SAVE $72.)
The court area is used for Basketball, Volleyball, Pickleball, Futsal, Child Development Programs and other activities. Features of this area include:
- (1) 94’x50’ regulation NCAA Basketball Court
- (2) 64’x42’ Courts
- (6) Ceiling Mounted/Retractable Basketball Hoops with Height Adjustability
- (2) Volleyball Courts
- (3) Pickleball Courts
- (1) Futsal Court with regulation goals
- Divider Curtain for privacy and cross-court/multi-use play
See "DROP-IN BASKETBALL HOURS" on our home page for drop-in availability!
Clean & Safe, Fun & Exciting, Active & Challenging…just a few ways to describe our play area for all seasons! Our Indoor Playground serves drop-in customers, birthday party guests as well as siblings and friends of sports participants. The play structure features a dedicated toddler area. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Available for children 10 & under. See "DROP-IN PLAYGROUND HOURS" on our home page for drop-in availability! SOCKS REQUIRED. ALL PARTIES AND GROUP GATHERINGS REQUIRE THE PURCHASE OF A PARTY PACKAGE AND CONFIRMED RESERVATION. Cost: $10 for unlimited play during drop-in hours. Ages 12 months & younger are free! SAVE 50% with the purchase of a 20-Time Drop-In Play Pass!
Private Training Policy
Montana Indoor Sports restricts private training to approved staff, contractors and/or authorized individuals only. Private training during drop-in hours is strictly prohibited. If you are interested in conducting private training on our premises, please inquire with management.
PARTY PACKAGES, FIELD, COURT, BATTING CAGE AND SPACE RENTAL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. REGISTRATION FEES FOR PROGRAMS (LEAGUES, CLASSES, CAMPS), WILL BE REFUNDED IF THE CANCELLATION REQUEST IS RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE ORIGINAL REGISTRATION DATE. CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED GREATER THAN 7 DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL REGISTRATION DATE WILL RESULT IN A FACILITY CREDIT. REFUNDS/CREDITS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AFTER PROGRAMS HAVE STARTED. IF MONTANA INDOOR SPORTS CANCELS FOR ANY REASON, A REFUND FOR ALL UNDELIVERED SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED. IN THE EVENT OF A MANDATORY CLOSURE BY STATE AND/OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES OUT OF OUR CONTROL, SUCH AS COVID-19, A CREDIT WILL BE PROVIDED.
All participants at Montana Indoor Sports are required to have a current waiver on file. Participants are defined as any player, coach, trainer, instructor, class attendee, camp attendee, program enrollee, birthday party guest and anyone else participating in any activity on the premises of Montana Indoor Sports. CLICK HERE TO SIGN WAIVER
- Access to Leagues, classes & other programs
- Discounted Single Visit Pricing: Drop-In Play for the Indoor Playground, Court Area & Turf Field (when available)
- Use of our Dash Platform Mobile App
- Electronic Player Card/I.D. for quick check-ins
- PLUS Benefits & Discounts at Participating/Partnering Local Businesses
FREE Bi-Monthly Movement & Injury Screens provided by Lone Peak Physical Therapy
FREE Seasonal Injury Prevention & Performance Enhancement Seminars provided by Lone Peak Physical Therapy
FREE Consultations provided by Lone Peak Physical Therapy
15% Discount on Individual Performance Training & Testing by Lone Peak Performance
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to hear about new programs, specials, and other updates.