Opening Fall 2019!
For more information and to join our Interest List...
Movement and physical activity are essential to healthy growth and development. At Active Kids Preschool, children will exercise their bodies and minds in a playful, nurturing environment led by qualified professionals with experience in early childhood health and movement.
Active Kids Preschool curriculum combines traditional preschool learning opportunities with an emphasis on discovery and development thru physical activity and play. A typical day will include large and small group activities focused on developing physical skills, practicing positive social behaviors, building emotional competence, and learning about our world.
Our unique preschool environment helps build a foundation for a lifetime of learning while introducing children to the importance of physical activity as it relates to a healthy body and mind. Our students benefit from a safe, clean and fun preschool learning environment that focuses on developing the following skills:
- Cognitive & Motor Skills
- Healthy Habits
Active Kids Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities available to the students at the preschool. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nation and ethnic
origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies and other school-administered programs.
- We serve children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Students must be able to use the bathroom independently upon enrollment.
- A minimum enrollment of (2) days per week is required.
- Meals and snacks are provided by parents/guardians.
- Current immunization records are required on the first day of school. Religious or philosophical exemptions will not be accepted.
- A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration/enrollment.
- Monthly tuition is due by the 7th of each month and collected via auto-payment (ACH).
Daily Schedule & School Calendar
Daily class schedule is 8:30am-1:30pm. Afternoon Child Development Programs are available as an “add-on” to the daily preschool schedule. Our preschool follows the Bozeman Schools calendar.